It's not too late to join 网赌正规网站网址 this October.
We have a limited number of places available on some undergraduate courses now starting in October. If you haven’t secured a place, if you’ve changed your mind or perhaps you’ve not received the results you were hoping for, Clearing is an opportunity to find the right course for you.
This guide provides tips on how to apply through UCAS to join 网赌正规网站网址 this October, including information on the Clearing and Adjustment process.
If you have any questions about the Clearing process after reading this guide, you can email us at email@example.com. Due to high volumes of enquiries, it may take up to 48 hours to receive reply.
Our application process is not currently affected by the Covid-19 outbreak
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.latest advice and guidance.
If you’re an international student, you should make a direct application to 网赌正规网站网址. Find a course with places available for international students and scroll to ‘How to apply’. We recommend applying early to give yourself sufficient time to organise your Tier 4 (General) visa and a secure English language test (SELT) if necessary.
Applying through Clearing
Clearing opens on 6 July 2020 and you can make an application to us for courses that still have places available. We’ll be able to consider your application and make you an indicative offer. If you’re still waiting for results, we’ll confirm your offer on results day.
Step 1. Choose your course
- Browse our courses with places available to find the right one for you. Be sure to check the course page for specific entry requirements and whether you'll need to provide a portfolio.
- If you’re interested in studying at London College of Communication, find out more about LCC's courses at a Virtual Clearing Open Day.
Step 2. Self-apply
- Complete our self-apply form so we can consider your application. You’ll find the link to the form on your chosen course page.
- As part of self-applying, you may need to upload a digital portfolio of your work. This can be via Flickr or your own website.
Step 3. On results day
- If you’ve already completed a self-apply form and received an indicative offer, your offer will be confirmed on results day.
- If you haven’t self-applied in advance, you can do this on results day. Just complete the self-apply form from the link on our course pages or contact us via our Live Chat if you need help.
Step 4. Update UCAS Track
- If your application is successful and you’re offered a place, you’ll need to add your course choice onto UCAS Track. We’ll let you know when to do this.
- If you haven’t already made a UCAS application this year, you’ll need to register your details and make an application on the UCAS website.
- Once your offer has been confirmed through UCAS, you’ll receive information by email about enrolment and starting your course.
Step 5. Update your funding
- If you have applied for funding from Student Finance England, Student Awards Agency for Scotland (SAAS), Student Finance Northern Ireland (SFNI) or Student Finance Wales (SFW), you will need to inform them as soon as possible about your change of university and/or course via your online account.
- If you have not yet applied for any funding, and you plan to do this, you should do so immediately.
Changing your mind
- If you have an offer at another university but want to study at 网赌正规网站网址, you should first contact the institution your offer is with.
- If you have a place at 网赌正规网站网址 but want to change course, it might be possible to swap to a course that is open for Clearing applications.
- If you've met and exceeded the conditions of your firm offer, you may be able to find an alternative course through Adjustment. 网赌正规网站网址 considers applicants through Adjustment for any of our courses that are in Clearing.
More to explore
Explore courses with places available and find out how to apply for accommodation.
Due to Covid-19, we have made the decision to delay the start of 2020/21 academic year. The Autumn term will now begin on 19 October.