Find resources to stay healthy and happy
Arts SU Wellbeing and active events
504 Gateway Time-out
Adjusting to the new normal in 7 steps
Face mask sewing challenge
Take part in a mass sewing challenge to produce face masks for key workers across the UK.
Help settle your mind during this difficult time with online meditation from 网赌正规网站网址's chaplaincy.
Take care of your mental health
Top 5 reading
- Coping with COVID 19 - a guide for students, from students
- Tackling client briefs and your mental health (via itsnicethat.com)
- Be kind to your mind (via creativeboom.com)
- Reading well for mental health (via reading-well.org.uk)
- 6 creative ways artists can improve communities (via theguardian.com)
Get help and support at 网赌正规网站网址
We provide health and mental health support, as well as advice on faith-related matters.
Get in touch with our Student Advice Service for guidance on money or immigration matters.
Support for students who are disabled, dyslexic or have another specific learning difficulty.
Has being inside all this time nurtured our love of nature? 😍 //t.co/5TNY997qPG
Encase you missed this one.. 🌈 It really is never to late to take pride and joy in being your most authentic self 🤩 🏳️🌈 //t.co/zYjga8gy46
We've got a treat for you but there's not much time left to book... ⏰ ⌛ HIGH ENERGY DANCE FITNESS with Bam Bam, this Saturday. Follow the link & book for free ➡️ //t.co/icl3XwrzOR⬅️
Secure that bag! 🏦 Pondering employment?