Each University site has a space for students, staff and visitors to undertake prayer or personal reflection or to use for health requirements or rest.
Some sites have 2 separate spaces (one for prayer or personal reflection and another for rest or health requirements), smaller sites have multipurpose spaces.
Quiet Spaces can be used for the following purposes:
- Prayer or personal reflection.
- Rest (e.g. recovery from a seizure or rest during pregnancy).
- Breastfeeding or expressing milk.
- Taking medication.
- Other health reasons.
Quiet Space locations
Camberwell, Chelsea and Wimbledon
Multi-purpose Quiet Spaces are located across each of the 4 sites.
- Camberwell Peckham Road – Room A102, first floor.
- Camberwell Wilson Road – Room G23a.
- Chelsea - DLG 23 Door Code: C2684X (Annex to D block).
- Wimbledon - Ground Floor opposite Fine Art Studio.
Contact: Stephen Dixon email@example.com
Central Saint Martins
CSM has 2 separate Quiet Spaces at Kings Cross and a multi-purpose space at Byam Shaw.
- Kings Cross Medical Room D005 - Students should contact the Student Centre for access.
- Kings Cross ‘Quiet Capsule’ for prayer or personal reflection. Located on the first floor middle bridge, between block E and J.
- Byam Shaw Quiet Space – Room B06.
London College of Communication
LCC has a multi-faith Quiet Space and a Quiet Space for rest, maternity and health.
- LCC Rest, Maternity and Health – Room W102 Door Code: C1234.
- LCC Multi-faith Quiet Space - Room TG12.
London College of Fashion
LCF has multi-purpose Quiet Spaces located across 5 sites.
- Lime Grove – Room A002, located in Main Reception.
- Mare Street – Ground Floor, next to administration office.
- Curtain Road - Room CR214 .
- High Holborn - Student Services Reception, 1st Floor and Lower Ground Floor, near the open access.
- John Princes Street - First Floor, through the Student Hub.
High Holborn has 2 Quiet Spaces:
- Quiet Space for Rest, Maternity and Health - located on the first floor, behind the Student Helpdesk.
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Contact: Bethan Williams firstname.lastname@example.org