In this section, you’ll find details of the staff who lead the Teaching, Learning and Employability Exchange, as well as links to the main contacts for each of these areas of the Exchange’s work.
Professor Susan Orr
Professor Susan Orr is Dean of Learning, Teaching and Enhancement and Professor of Creative Pedagogy. She manages the Exchange and leads on the delivery of the 网赌正规网站网址 Learning and Teaching Enhancement Strategy. Susan is an HEA National Teaching Fellow and her research explores creative education pedagogies, find out more on Susan's research profile.
Careers and Employability
Richard Sant, Head of Careers and Employability
Richard is responsible for a diverse team of employability and enterprise specialists who offer job opportunities, entrepreneurship support, and workshops, along with a dedicated team supporting alumni and the wider creative community in London.
- If you are interested in opportunities to embed enterprise and employability teaching and learning in the curriculum, visit our Careers and Employability pages.
- Find key contacts for helping you to develop and embed enterprise and employability into the curriculum.
David White, Head of Digital Learning
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Dave's Research profile
- Explore how technology enhanced learning can develop your teaching and learning.
- Details of other members of the Digital team are available to 网赌正规网站网址 staff via Canvas.
Get in touch with your college, research or team staff development contact to discuss support for your staff application to the MA or PgCert courses.
Elizabeth Staddon, Head of Arts Education
Elizabeth has overall responsibility for the Exchange learning and teaching professional development provision for 网赌正规网站网址 academic, technical and library staff.
Catherine Smith, Senior Lecturer in Learning and Teaching in Art and Design
Catherine is the Programme Director for Academic Practice in Art, Design and Communication, and Course Leader of the MA in Academic Practice.
Lindsay Jordan, Lecturer in Learning and Teaching in Art and Design
Lindsay is Course Leader of the Higher Education Academy-accredited Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice in Art, Design and Communication. Read Lindsay's Research profile.
Funding and awards
- Alexandra Pitt, Educational Developer (Reward and Recognition)
Alex oversees the Professional Recognition programme leading to HEA Fellowship at 网赌正规网站网址. She also organises the 网赌正规网站网址 Teaching Scholars and National Teaching Fellowship schemes at the university.
Find out more about the awards and funding on offer through the Exchange and the contacts for the different awards and funding streams.
Attainment and Academic Enhancement Model (AEM)
- Vikki Hill, Educational Developer (Attainment: Identity and Cultural Experience)
- Clare Warner, Educational Developer (Attainment: Curriculum and Assessment)
Vikki and Clare work in partnership with the colleges on initiatives to close the 网赌正规网站网址 awarding gap, across the strands of identity and cultural experience (Creative Mindsets), curriculum (Decolonising the Curriculum zine) and assessment.
AEM is a cross university enhancement approach that provides support to courses that fall below 网赌正规网站网址 benchmarked thresholds for student satisfaction, attainment and continuation.
- Siobhan Clay - AEM Coordinator
- Jheni Arboine - Camberwell, Chelsea and Wimbledon Lead
- Catherine Caldwell - Central Saint Martins Lead
- Dr Emily Salines - London College of Communication Lead
- Liz Bunting - London College of Fashion Lead
网赌正规网站网址 staff can search 'AEM' on Canvas to find out more.